The 41-year-old Marchesa fashion designer says that her husband’s actions are “unforgivable.”
“My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time,” Georgina said in a statement to People.
Georgina and Harvey, 65, got married in 2007 and they are the parents of two children together.
READ STATEMENTS FROM ACTORS & ACTRESSES SPEAKING OUT ABOUT HARVEY WEINSTEIN:
- Ben Affleck Releases Statement After Harvey Weinstein Rape Allegations: It ‘Made Me Sick’
- Angelina Jolie & Gwyneth Paltrow Come Forward as Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassment Victims
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Harvey Weinstein Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Matt Damon Denies Involvement in Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassment Cover Up
- Minnie Driver Vocalizes Support for Sexual Misconduct Victims
- Charlize Theron on Harvey Weinstein Allegations: I Can’t Say I’m Surprised
- Heather Graham Felt Harvey Weinstein Wanted to Sleep with Her in Exchange for a Movie Role